feature requests

1st apperance of Batman Who Laughs ? (Comic Book Forums)

Author 1st apperance of Batman Who Laughs ?
Posted: April 15, 2018 1:49:15 pm
Both Teen Titans #12 and Metal #2 came out the same day, both books features the Joker who laughs character. The Joker who laughs was created by Scott Snyder who Snyder has stated that chronologically Metal #2 comes before Teen Titans #12. What does this mean? It means that Scott Snyder thinks Metal #2 is the first appearance of this new character.
XHeathenX
Posted: April 15, 2018 5:10:39 pm
teen titans 12 was meant to be read first thats why that book is considered 1st app.
Doom Pulls the Strings!

https://www.poppriceguide.com/guide/member/collection/amzombie/TNG4VRX0YH7DX97Y/
Posted: April 15, 2018 6:13:27 pm
In my opinion since the events in Metal #2 occur before those of TT12, I feel as though Metal #2 should be the first appearance. The fact that Snyder says it's so adds more evidence as far as i'm concerned. I mean, who is to argue with the guy that thought up the story?
XHeathenX
Posted: April 15, 2018 6:40:44 pm
The market decided TT12. I own both so it doesn't matter to me.
Posted: April 15, 2018 6:44:44 pm
I own both as well, the only reason TT12 gets the hype is because of the low print run
XHeathenX

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 45 years, 22 days, 3 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Action Lab Entertainment's Athena Voltaire and the Sorcerer Pope Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Infinity Countdown Issue # 2d
  • Source Point Press's Salvagers TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's The Avengers Issue # 683 - 2nd print
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
DC Comics's Suicide Squad Issue # 26
This comic was rated 3.5000 stars by 2 members