feature requests

Venomized #1 (Comic Book Forums)

• Venomized #1

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 5, 2018 2:44:19 pm
  • Have been getting into Venom lately. I've always been interested in the character. I got very excited when the Marvel relaunch announced they'd be resetting him back to a number 1 as well. I'm going to be jumping in at that point. Recently, I snagged a lot of the "True Believer" issues - quite entertaining...and now Venomized Has caught my eye,

It is a limited run; five issues I think. Hoping someone who knows the character well and has read Venmoized could direct me: would this tittle be over my head? Do you recommend it for newer readers to venom?

Thanks guys!
  • Posted: April 5, 2018 3:07:34 pm
  • Venomized was just released this past week. It's the last part of a story that began in the Venom mini-series Edge of Venomverse. Then continued in the mini-series Venomverse. Then continued in a 5 part crossover with the regular Venom comic and The Amazing Spider-Man comic, with an Amazing Spider-Man/Venom: Venom Inc Alpha and Omega comic. Then continued in the 5 part crossover of Venom and X-Men: Blue called Poison X. Venomized finishes off this storyline.

I've read everything except the 5 part crossover of Venom and X-Men: Blue. These comics are currently in my to read pile. This storyline was a good read. If you're starting with Venomized, you might have some confusion, as this is the finale of a larger storyline.
  • Posted: April 5, 2018 6:24:52 pm
  • Vengeance said:
    Venomized was just released this past week. It's the last part of a story that began in the Venom mini-series Edge of Venomverse. Then continued in the mini-series Venomverse. Then continued in a 5 part crossover with the regular Venom comic and The Amazing Spider-Man comic, with an Amazing Spider-Man/Venom: Venom Inc Alpha and Omega comic. Then continued in the 5 part crossover of Venom and X-Men: Blue called Poison X. Venomized finishes off this storyline.

I've read everything except the 5 part crossover of Venom and X-Men: Blue. These comics are currently in my to read pile. This storyline was a good read. If you're starting with Venomized, you might have some confusion, as this is the finale of a larger storyline.

AWESOME RESPONSE. Thank you so much for this. Very informative. I may just hold off until the relaunch...seems a bit daunting. Hopefully we'll have plenty to chat about after the first couple arcs!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 6
  • DC Comics's Starman - Compendium TPB # 2
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures - April Special Issue # 1