feature requests

The Ten Best Wolverine Stories (Comic Book Forums)

• The Ten Best Wolverine Stories

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 2, 2018 2:14:07 pm
  • Personally I enjoyed Weapon-X (Marvel Comics Presents) more than the #1 pick on that list.

These come to mind also ...
    1. Uncanny X-Men #251, #268
    2. Wolverine (vol.2) #10, #57... actually thinking about it that whole 2nd volume was really good.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: February 2, 2018 2:21:05 pm
  • Rapha1978 said:
    Personally I enjoyed Weapon-X (Marvel Comics Presents) more than the #1 pick on that list.

These come to mind also ...
    1. Uncanny X-Men #251, #268
    2. Wolverine (vol.2) #10, #57... actually thinking about it that whole 2nd volume was really good.

Those are some good choices. The only time I really wasn't a fan of vol. 2 was when Frank Tieri was writing the series.
  • Posted: February 6, 2018 6:25:39 pm
  • I liked Savage Wolverine #13 to #17. Very good. It's based in the 1920s during prohibition. Awesome story.
  • Posted: February 7, 2018 1:14:24 pm
  • I was thinking about that series too Grimm. There were some great Savage Wolverine issues. I liked the issues where Spider-Man and Elektra were in it. I think it started on issue #6.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: February 9, 2018 1:10:32 pm
  • I owned that mini-series that is listed as #1, and regret having sold it. While often many of us may not agree with a list, often we see stories we haven't previously read, and it feeds our need to read more adventures.
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 246 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Woman Issue # 6
  • CEX Publishing's Super Scouts Issue # 2
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5c