feature requests

thinking about trying something new here (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author thinking about trying something new here
Posted: January 13, 2018 1:40:45 am
I have been wanting to sell in the Fore Sale Thread, but in the same style they do over in the CGC forums, I'm thinking could be good, and then thinking maybe not. I would like to here what other members here think?
 photo Facebook Button 002_zps8instmyn.png photo Facebook Button_zpsawn72nqb.png photo Ebay Link CBR_zpsyrvhphln.png
Posted: January 13, 2018 7:17:20 am
I don’t think it can hurt trying. I just recently started checking out those threads and just made a pair of purchases
Posted: January 13, 2018 3:31:04 pm
You may want to post a link to what you're referring to for those that are not familiar with that site.

Last edited January 13, 2018 4:56:14 pm
"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

Posted: January 13, 2018 3:57:28 pm
Here is the CGC thread for Golden and Silver Age comics

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/61-goldensilverbronze-age-only/

Copper and Modern Agr:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/64-copper-modern-age-only/

Posted: January 14, 2018 1:49:08 am
I've never had anybody message me about any books that I've added here, I've always had to go and seek out buyers from there want list, and even then it would be miraculous if I got a reply. I've maybe had 5 sales in total in all the years I've been a member here.

At the CGC Forum I've always had sales in this type of style. and I know I've been more akin to spend money on that Forum because of that style.

I love this site, and don't want to seem ungrateful, but I've always thought about how that certain aspect could be something more common here.
 photo Facebook Button 002_zps8instmyn.png photo Facebook Button_zpsawn72nqb.png photo Ebay Link CBR_zpsyrvhphln.png
Posted: January 14, 2018 10:30:11 am
Well this site was never created to be a sales site, it was created for tracking collections.
As DB said in another thread last week the cost of setting up a viable sale application just isn't feasible at this point.
"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

Posted: January 14, 2018 2:28:17 pm
I've bought and sold here frequently. No Ebay fees is a huge plus.

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 258 days, 8 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • Timely Comics's Adventures of Big Boy Issue # 263
  • Marvel Comics's Domino Issue # 1re campbell-c
  • Whats Next Entertainment's Smoke Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Hard Cover # 2
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
Marvel Comics's Siege Issue # 3