feature requests

Collecting G.I. Joe #1 (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author Collecting G.I. Joe #1
Posted: December 5, 2017 12:22:16 am
I've been trying to collect all of the different G.I. Joe comics from the original run. I finished the run and started on the 2nd and 3rd prints. Then I started in on the Canadian price variants. From there I've started picking up Joe comics not from the U.S. I have really been focusing on issue #1 from other countries. So far I have acquired the English, Italian, Greek, Indonesian 1st & 2nd print and the Spanish editions. Now I've decided to start looking for G.I. Joe #1 homage covers. My research so far has only turned up G.I. Jack Rabbits #1.

I was wondering if anyone in the community knows of any other homage covers for G.I. Joe #1? Here is G.I. Joe #1 for reference:

Also, if anyone has G.I. Joe #1 from Brazil, Canada (French), France, India, Mexico and Indonesia 3rd print for sale, send me a pm. Very Happy
"You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
Posted: December 5, 2017 7:23:44 am
I love the cover for G.I. Jack Rabbits!!

I don't have any firsthand knowledge to share, but I did find a website that covered G.I. Joe Homages and Parodies.
http://www.yojoe.com/comics/homages/

Good luck!
Posted: December 6, 2017 11:39:57 pm
Jimbo749 said:
I love the cover for G.I. Jack Rabbits!!

I don't have any firsthand knowledge to share, but I did find a website that covered G.I. Joe Homages and Parodies.
http://www.yojoe.com/comics/homages/

Good luck!

Thanks! When I was big into collecting the toys I was on Yojoe.com all the time. They have expanded quite a bit since those days.
"You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 282 days, 1 hour of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • Top Cow's Aphrodite V Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man Issue # 307
  • Image Comics's Rat Queens Special: Neon Static Special # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Gwen Issue # 34
Cool Statues

Website Security Test