feature requests

Collecting G.I. Joe #1 (Comic Book Forums)

Author Collecting G.I. Joe #1
Posted: December 5, 2017 12:22:16 am
I've been trying to collect all of the different G.I. Joe comics from the original run. I finished the run and started on the 2nd and 3rd prints. Then I started in on the Canadian price variants. From there I've started picking up Joe comics not from the U.S. I have really been focusing on issue #1 from other countries. So far I have acquired the English, Italian, Greek, Indonesian 1st & 2nd print and the Spanish editions. Now I've decided to start looking for G.I. Joe #1 homage covers. My research so far has only turned up G.I. Jack Rabbits #1.

I was wondering if anyone in the community knows of any other homage covers for G.I. Joe #1? Here is G.I. Joe #1 for reference:

Also, if anyone has G.I. Joe #1 from Brazil, Canada (French), France, India, Mexico and Indonesia 3rd print for sale, send me a pm. Very Happy
"You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
Posted: December 5, 2017 7:23:44 am
I love the cover for G.I. Jack Rabbits!!

I don't have any firsthand knowledge to share, but I did find a website that covered G.I. Joe Homages and Parodies.
http://www.yojoe.com/comics/homages/

Good luck!
Posted: December 6, 2017 11:39:57 pm
Jimbo749 said:
I love the cover for G.I. Jack Rabbits!!

I don't have any firsthand knowledge to share, but I did find a website that covered G.I. Joe Homages and Parodies.
http://www.yojoe.com/comics/homages/

Good luck!

Thanks! When I was big into collecting the toys I was on Yojoe.com all the time. They have expanded quite a bit since those days.
"You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 42 years, 340 days, 22 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • DC Comics's Justice League Issue # 15amc
  • Image Comics's Maestros Issue # 2 - 2nd print
  • Image Comics's Paper Girls Issue # 18
  • Action Lab Entertainment's Toyetica TPB # 1
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
Marvel Comics's Secret Warriors Issue # 3
This comic was rated 4.0000 stars by 3 members
Secret Warriors