feature requests

DC House of Horror is Here! (Comic Book Forums)

• DC House of Horror is Here!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 1:39:24 am
  • Great post, as usual! Applause

DC House of Horror looks great, but $9.99 cover price? There has to be a line on what people are willing to pay for a single issue of a new comic. . .and ten bucks is a line I won't cross. What the is DC thinking?
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 6:56:15 am
  • atom, I agree that the price is very steep. I guess the thing to consider is what you get for the price, and this contains 84 pages. Most regular comics cost $3.99 and you get 32 pages, so you're paying about the same. Of course, it all comes down to what comics the buyer wants and what they are willing to pay. I enjoy holiday comics like this, but admit that I didn't at all like the price.
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 8:30:55 am
  • That price is a shocker! Whatever happened to "52 Big pages for 25c" or "100 pages for 60c"? I wish I could go back in time and buy every issue I missed the first time around.Laughing
  • Posted: October 31, 2017 10:22:39 am
  • No kidding, mrhan1, if only! I try to buy a lot of those "100 pages for 60 cents" issues, hoping to someday have them all.
    See my blog, Cool Comics in My Collection, at https://edgosney.com/
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Cinderella Closet Soft Cover # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Immortal X-Men TPB # 4
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 12
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine Issue # 1facsimile 2nd print-c