feature requests

New (Comic Book Forums)

Author New
Posted: October 7, 2017 12:55:10 am
Check out my newest blog entry.
https://talkincomicswithnewbies.com/
Thanks in advance
Posted: October 7, 2017 11:16:01 pm
The theme of your blog rules me out. I can't be classified as a newbie.
Regarding an older post, Black Goliath #1 is a good investment. It's not something you see very often. #1's from the 70's are good investments because they weren't as common as they are today.

Last edited October 7, 2017 11:16:39 pm
Posted: October 12, 2017 11:53:22 pm
My blog is set up to help new collectors with info I found difficult to obtain when I started. But longtime collectors are welcome and can add comments on things I have missed or may be wrong about. So please feel free to join in anytime. Have a great day.
Posted: October 13, 2017 10:49:32 am
Great blog. Always good to write about what you love. Not sure about the post from Sept. 19. though. New Mutants #87. The one with the orange color isn't a 2nd print. Those are both 1st print editions, it's just that one the color was lighter than the other. The 2nd print of that issue had a gold cover.
We strike hard and fade away into the night
Posted: October 13, 2017 3:33:05 pm
I'm pretty sure Rapha1978 is right about that New Mutants Cable appearance.
Posted: October 13, 2017 5:27:01 pm
I don't know how I let that happen. You are absolutely correct and it has been corrected on the blog. Thanks for your keen eye and especially for letting me know.

www.talkincomicswithnewbies.com

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 42 years, 20 days, 8 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Lego Systems's Lego: Star Wars - The Yoda Chronicles Special # 2013tru
  • Image Comics's Mage: The Hero Discovered TPB # 2
  • Eerie Publications's Tales from the Tomb Issue # 1
  • Street Enterprises's The Comic Reader Issue # 115
Cool Statues