feature requests

What is your favorite comic cover(s) (Comic Book Forums)

• What is your favorite comic cover(s)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 25, 2005 3:25:30 am
  • [color=red:5b56560903]I'd say my favorite right now is the current JSA series.

How about you?[/color:5b56560903]
  • Posted: April 17, 2006 9:13:21 am
  • i have to agree with you jsa is still going good! Razz Razz Razz

Last edited May 6, 2006 7:19:41 pm
  • Posted: May 6, 2006 7:45:13 am
  • Gotta say I am loving justice right now
  • Posted: July 24, 2006 12:41:47 pm
  • The covers from Wolverine: Origin are amazing. My fav. would have to be Ghost Rider #1 (2005)
  • Posted: July 24, 2006 12:56:11 pm
  • I like the Kingdom Come covers. They are some of the first books that I recognized as Alex Ross. They seem very weighty and dramatic. I especially like the alternate future versions of staple characters. I also like the new characters that were created for the series, but I felt kind of cheated that they weren't developed further until The Kingdom, or not at all.

I'm really looking forward to the Michael turner cover for Black Panther 18. Just because.

Which reminds me that I like his run of covers on Superman/Batman. And McGuinness' too.

I'm just going to stop now and say that I like just about all covers. Ultimates, Spawn, LODK... Yeah, just about everything.

Except any of the preacher covers with arseface on them, such as #62. Eeeeewwwww. I could do without that character.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5b
  • Titan Comics's Rebel Moon: House of the Bloodaxe Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 459b
  • Schanes & Schanes's Unicorns Issue set b