feature requests

Advice needed on Minneapolis comic stores (Comic Book Forums)

• Advice needed on Minneapolis comic stores

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 26, 2017 11:28:49 pm
  • hey all

I will be traveling through Minneapolis on a vacation and am wanting to know the best of the comic stores. I am primarily interested in older back issues and variants. Any help is greatly appreciated....seems like there's quite a few in the area and would like to trim that list down

thanks
  • Posted: July 28, 2017 8:26:23 am
  • Captain Jack's Comics has an awesome selection of back issues and they usually have a ton of key issues on hand. They are located in Bloomington which is one of the suburbs south of Minneapolis. You could also try the Source Comics and Games. They are in Falcon Heights. Falcon heights is on the north side of St. Paul. Hot Comics is decent. Sometimes you can find really good deals in their back issues because they don't keep up on the pricing.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: July 28, 2017 9:12:59 am
  • thanks Labria! I really appreciate it. Captain Jack's was one of the shops higher on my list I planned to check out. Will definitely look into the others. Thanks!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64
  • DC Comics's Catwoman Issue # 64syndicate-b
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 7fan expo-b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: Weapon X Issue # 11b