feature requests

The Devils Panties? Cant find this copy anywhere (Comic Book Forums)

• The Devils Panties? Cant find this copy anywhere

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 1, 2017 11:13:46 am
  • Have a copy of the Devils Panties autographed
    Cannot find any info anywhere on it ..does anyone have any knowledge of this series
  • Posted: May 1, 2017 1:45:45 pm
  • None of those idk if its limited or? Im not sure how to post a pic on here
  • Posted: May 1, 2017 5:17:29 pm
  • Posted: May 1, 2017 7:56:22 pm
  • I looked everywhere I could think of, but no luck,
    If you want you can email the creator here - https://store.thedevilspanties.com/pages/about-us
    and ask...let us know what you find out (get as much info as you can) and we'll add it to the site.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 2, 2017 4:00:20 pm
  • WELL GOT A REPLY QUITE INTERESTING ...

Jennie Breeden
    4:46 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
    oh yeah, that was the first comic that I did. I sold them under the stairs at maybe the second Dragon con that I went to. I might have printed up, like, 20? of them? maybe? I had it printed with a local print shop and a comic book size is NOT a standard size so it cost me more to print the cover than the book was worth. It is very old. I think it cost me $8 a book to print. holy , yeah, back when I was on keen space before I had my own website. This might be 2003. The smaller book I put together using a copier at kinkos and literally cutting out comics and pasting them on the page to make the book and printing off the pages. mmm, good times.
  • Posted: May 2, 2017 4:19:28 pm
  • Interesting, wonder what she was selling them for...I would think $20.
    Not sure what the value would be as I can't find any on ebay.
    I will add to the site.
    If you can get a scan or a better pic you can add it as well.

Last edited May 2, 2017 4:29:38 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 2, 2017 8:14:55 pm
  • Yea Id Like to get some kind of appraisal myself. Ill get a scan
  • Posted: May 4, 2017 6:56:57 pm
  • I've met her. This ashcan sized comic is the only thing I have by her. I think it's hand collated. I scanned this years ago, so I don't remember the details.

12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Pablo Picasso - Me, the King TPB # 1
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 9
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths: Trouble in Tijuana Issue # 3