feature requests

The Dark Knight Returns 1986 (Comic Book Forums)

• The Dark Knight Returns 1986

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 17, 2017 6:55:00 pm
  • I was hoping to find some information about the Dark Knight Returns comics from 1986. Along with the 4 graphic novels, there were numerous collections of all 4 books. For Christmas that year, I received the hard cover French editions. I have both hardcover editions collecting books 1 and 2 in the first and 3 and 4 in the second. From what I can recall, there were only either 1500 or 15000 sent over to the US. What I would like more info on would be the true background and history behind them and what they might be worth today. I've looked on numerous sites and in books and can never find any concrete information. Thanks for any help.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3c
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 23
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1third eye
  • Massive Publishing's Zorro: Man of the Dead Issue # 3c