feature requests

Amazing Spiderman Completists May/June 2016 (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spiderman Completists May/June 2016

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 18, 2018 8:09:17 am
  • Are you part of the sickness or part of the cure? Very Happy
  • Posted: April 18, 2018 10:42:06 am
  • What's your source of the list? Or are you just cobbling it together from news, comic store newsletters, Ebay, artists, etc.?

...I am part of the sickness, BTW.
  • Posted: April 18, 2018 3:06:41 pm
  • It is accurate with perhaps the exception to certain estimated copies printed part, but the actual covers are. I have done this (completionist) for over 6 years now and it is a list compiled by all the various sources (I.e. Diamond, retailers, etc.) needed in order to have a holistic tracker.

I am in the “recovery” process as I choose not to spend thousands of dollars each month on books. If you need any variants you are missing PM me as I most likely have them.
  • Posted: June 11, 2018 2:09:06 pm
  • I am a former ASM completionist addict but I am in recovery mode Smile

I am selling all my variants on eBay now. It seems quite a few people are still trying to catch them all. I've managed to list everything Superior Spider-Man to current, but now its time to start on the 1-700 run. That's about 3 short boxes worth of stuff.

• Posted: June 11, 2018 2:16:40 pm
  • Congrats on recovery mode! I still recommend getting one of these covers though. Smile
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 11, 2018 2:25:13 pm
  • I will second that recommendation. It looks good and congrats on getting it done. In fact I probably should break my ban on variants just once Smile

How would someone go about purchasing a copy if they were so inclined?

Last edited June 11, 2018 2:27:13 pm

• Posted: June 11, 2018 3:29:55 pm
  • Well...we will be doing pre-sales probably starting this weekend. I worked through my LCS to make it happen so while the print run is 3k and 1k respectively I only have around 2.5k and 750 or so for CBR members. The rest he is selling to his members only and we are setting some back for charitable giveaways, etc.

I have no clue on pricing. It was an expensive book to begin with ($6) as it is a #1 and more pages, etc. I was thinking $500 and $1,000 respectively, but that might be too much. Twisted Evil

Thoughts?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 11, 2018 3:37:54 pm
  • I would price it based on how fast you want to sell it. At $40+ it will sell very slowly while $6 will sell fast but probably just as fast as if you sold it at $15. Something in between is probably a safe bet.

• Posted: June 11, 2018 6:59:23 pm
  • Not Sure if these were discovered yet or not but here's some help guys

Stabbity Bunny 1 Brain Trust Variants (2 ASM 300 Homage variants)...

hmmm...hope this was the right thread....Think
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
345 posts • Page 1 of 35
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4c
  • Antarctic Press's Exciting Comics Issue # 42
  • Andrews McMeel Publishing's Out of Left Field TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Supergirl Annual # 2