feature requests

Amazing Spiderman Completists May/June 2016 (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spiderman Completists May/June 2016

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 18, 2017 8:14:52 pm
  • I noticed a few of the sellers listed these as auctions and they end before the final cut-off date/time. So I think these sellers are listing their auction as a "feeler".

Anyhow, I am surprised two of the sellers show to have 3 & 5 available respectively...Shocked
  • Posted: February 19, 2017 8:18:02 am
  • Drewbizz is a flipper. They are only paying around $4,500 for 1,000 copies. Sell the 1:1000 for $3,000, the 1:50 for $40 each, the 1:25 for $10 each and you only need to sell each regular copy for $.30 to break even. Sell them for $2 each and you profit at least $1.5k. Chances are he bought 4 sets and is keeping one for himself.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 2, 2017 12:15:57 am
  • LovetheLizard said:
    I noticed a few of the sellers listed these as auctions and they end before the final cut-off date/time. So I think these sellers are listing their auction as a "feeler".

Anyhow, I am surprised two of the sellers show to have 3 & 5 available respectively...Shocked

Yes, no takers so all the "feeler" auctions are gone now. Even Drewbizz has cut down to two.
  • Posted: March 2, 2017 12:21:16 am
  • A copy of ASM 25 sold for $3550 today.

• Posted: March 2, 2017 5:20:50 pm
  • joe_mccarty said:
    A copy of ASM 25 sold for $3550 today.

The real question is, " Is it a legitimate sale?" or just B.S. to hype/start sales.
  • Posted: March 2, 2017 5:33:28 pm
  • And what would be the motive/purpose of that???
  • Posted: March 2, 2017 5:55:49 pm
  • As i posted " to hype/start sales". Monkey see, monkey do.
  • Posted: March 2, 2017 7:28:08 pm
  • Graham crackers is a reputable business. That was a legit sale.

• Posted: March 2, 2017 8:58:26 pm
  • joe_mccarty said:
    Graham crackers is a reputable business. That was a legit sale.

Is it a legit sale if the buyer doesn't pay ? Liar Looking forward to the feedback exchange, if there is any.

Last edited March 3, 2017 12:47:00 am
345 posts • Page 1 of 35
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's From the World of Minor Threats: The Alternates TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Tim Drake: Robin TPB # 2
  • Yen Press's Touge Oni: Primal Gods in Ancient Times Soft Cover # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 1