feature requests

Marvel's release schedule? (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel's release schedule?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 6, 2013 8:40:01 pm
  • I saw Superior Spider-man #3 was out today. Issue #1 came out on January 8th and it's now February 6th and issue 3 is out. All-New X-Men #7 came out and I swear it feels like issue #1 came out about 3 months ago. I might be wrong but it feels that way. Even some Avengers comics seem to be in numbers higher than the months since they released. Is Marvel doing it's comics now less than once a month or less than 4 weeks? Are some of their new series suppose to be bi-weekly?
  • Posted: February 6, 2013 8:55:08 pm
  • Since the reboot a lot have been bi-weekly, trying to cash in before you can cancel them.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: February 6, 2013 9:20:56 pm
  • i know their bi-weekly books are killing my monthly comic budget.
  • Posted: February 6, 2013 9:50:40 pm
  • On the up side, at least most of their books are good. Seriously, there have only been a couple of real duds in the whole NOW initiative.... (im lookin at you Thunderbolts)...

I just finished reading the new Uncanny X-Force #1, and I thought it was really awesome. One of my favorites of the NOW already, along with Thor, Avengers, and X-Men Legacy.
  • Posted: February 7, 2013 12:31:56 am
  • I love the bi-weekly shipping! It makes up for books like Uncanny Avengers that ship every other month... Superior Spider's Bi-weekly. I'm assuming because it's in ASM's slot and that was a twice a month book. Avengers ships twice a month. I think All New X-Men ships twice a month... At lease it seems like?

• Posted: February 7, 2013 12:33:25 am
  • Yeah, bi-weekly $3.99 makes is pricey but you get twice the amount of story. As you said, All New X-Men just started and we have 6 issues already .... although today's comic contain about 1/4th of the content of older comics.
  • Posted: February 7, 2013 6:00:38 pm
  • 1573 said:
    i know their bi-weekly books are killing my monthly comic budget.

me too!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Entropy Enterprises's Entropy Tales Issue # 4
  • DC Comics's Naomi: Season 2 Issue # 1the 616
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths TPB # 1b
  • Dark Horse Comics's Usagi Yojimbo Saga: Legends TPB # 1-2nd print