feature requests

Judge Dredd Megazine (Comic Book Forums)

• Judge Dredd Megazine

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 5, 2013 6:55:01 pm
  • So as I mentioned a few months ago, I started pre ordering these to see if I liked em. Got my first one today, and I gotta ask.... how do you guys store this thing?

Any thoughts?
  • Posted: February 5, 2013 9:24:53 pm
  • Hmm... Ill have to look into it, thanks. Are there magazine sized bags and boards too anywhere?
  • Posted: February 6, 2013 7:22:26 pm
  • Preciate it DB... this thing is just ridiculous sized...
  • Posted: February 7, 2013 6:49:52 am
  • UK comic have always been that size. I think the art looks better sometimes at that size.
  • Posted: February 7, 2013 7:26:28 pm
  • hmm... i see... so can I expect the 2000 AD packs ive been orderin to be comparable size?

I clearly need to find an appropriately sized case of beer, to fit in with the other boxes
  • Posted: February 8, 2013 12:22:01 am
  • Yeah, 2000 AD is about the same size as the Judge Dredd Megazine, at least as far as height and width. Very Happy
  • Posted: February 8, 2013 10:29:50 pm
  • Im thinkin maybe the 20 bottle case of coors light boxes... i remember them bein inappropriate for regular comics on account of bein too big, so i reckon theyd work for these...

only problem is I havent seen em sold around here (virginia)... gotta find one somewhere
  • Posted: February 9, 2013 7:42:57 am
  • Tex75455 said:
    ...coors light...
    That's your problem right there...You need to be drinking a real beer! Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
13 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • BBC Books's Doctor Who: Rose Hard Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Predator: The Last Hunt Issue # 1f
  • Diamond Comics Distribution's Previews: Customer Order Form Issue # 427
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 10