feature requests

Amazing Spider Man completists.... (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider-Man completists....

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 11, 2012 3:45:35 pm
  • Good luck finding that comic. I've been trying to buy it since it came out. The last time I saw the comic on ebay it sold for over $200 and that was probably 6 months ago.

• Posted: July 11, 2012 3:56:34 pm
  • dude ive been waiting for 2 months and nothing everyday on ebay and google and nothin i need that and 15 of the 666 store covers and thats it
    WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT KICKING
  • Posted: July 11, 2012 4:03:54 pm
  • I know what you mean trying to track down a few issues. Those 35 cent variants are tough.

What 666 issues do you need? There are a few of us that completed that mess and there are a few extras laying around?

• Posted: July 11, 2012 7:14:29 pm
  • I have a handful of extra 666's...primarily Blister and Fantask. That 667 might be the bain of existence for me. Smile
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 11, 2012 8:14:29 pm
  • seerojas said:
    dude ive been waiting for 2 months and nothing everyday on ebay and google and nothin i need that and 15 of the 666 store covers and thats it

dough boy said:
    I have a handful of extra 666's...primarily Blister and Fantask. That 667 might be the bain of existence for me. Smile

Good Luck I searched High and Low and that book was on ebay around $120 and went up from there and never cam back down. I searched all over and had no bites, I would like to know how many are in actual existence.

What do you mean it might be the bain of for you?
  • Posted: July 11, 2012 8:31:28 pm
  • Meaning I would have an easier time getting ASM #1
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 11, 2012 8:33:50 pm
  • dough boy said:
    Meaning I would have an easier time getting ASM #1

Well, after all, we have seen two auctions up including ASM 1 in the past couple weeks.

By the way, I dont know if you guys saw, but someone just posted some pics of an Amazing Fantasy 15 in the forum. Not in great shape, but still awesome to see.
  • Posted: July 11, 2012 8:57:38 pm
  • Would you all be mad if I said I just bought 667 Del'Otto for $70 a few weeks ago? Smile

I initially was going to sell it to someone on here but now you've all convinced me to go for the complete ASM run, variants and all. you!!

I don't know what to do about #666. Should I pick up some from dough boy or wait and try to buy a full set [pricey I know] .... I don't know.
  • Posted: July 11, 2012 9:51:58 pm
  • Do you know where any more 667's can be found?

A full set of 666 will run you a minimum of $1500, but would probably be closer to $2500. A few of the issues will be near impossible to get (Mac's for example).

• Posted: July 12, 2012 6:46:09 am
  • i checked my buddies shop, and he only got two of them in, 1 for him & 1 for me.
875 posts • Page 1 of 88
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 65 years, 221 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Slab-O-Concrete's Arnie Comix Issue # 1 - 2nd print
  • Marvel Comics's Iron Man & Hellcat Annual Issue # 1b
  • Night Wynd Enterprises's Stratonaut Issue # 2
  • Adhesive's Too Much Coffee Man Issue # 5 - 2nd print