feature requests

Gwen Stacy's clone saga (Comic Book Forums)



Author Gwen Stacy's clone saga
Posted: April 8, 2012 3:09:54 pm
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2012/04/07/the-abandoned-an%E2%80%99-forsaked-so-is-she-a-clone-of-gwen-or-what/

Whew, quite a ride for Gwen. I didn't realize something involving her clones happened in a Spider-Island one-shot, I wish I would have known ... although my store still had a copy so I snagged it.
Posted: April 9, 2012 8:15:42 pm
I remember reading the 1990s clone saga and Gwen Stacy's clone was in it. She just disappeared. Now she's in this rebooted clone saga? Man... I haven't read it yet.
Posted: April 9, 2012 8:53:57 pm
Well she's not really in it, and I wouldn't call this a rebooted clone saga ... it's just got some clones in it. But the Gwen clone is just in one of the one-shots.

Last edited April 9, 2012 8:54:55 pm
Posted: April 10, 2012 5:18:51 pm
Interesting to know, thanks for commenting about it ;)
"It seems where demons fail and monsters falter... angels may prevail."
Posted: April 10, 2012 5:39:03 pm
abysslord said:
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2012/04/07/the-abandoned-an%E2%80%99-forsaked-so-is-she-a-clone-of-gwen-or-what/

Whew, quite a ride for Gwen. I didn't realize something involving her clones happened in a Spider-Island one-shot, I wish I would have known ... although my store still had a copy so I snagged it.


I remember reading that Gwen story in the spider-island arc but i do not remember which book it was in Laughing
Image
Posted: April 10, 2012 6:38:55 pm
puinno said:
abysslord said:
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2012/04/07/the-abandoned-an%E2%80%99-forsaked-so-is-she-a-clone-of-gwen-or-what/

Whew, quite a ride for Gwen. I didn't realize something involving her clones happened in a Spider-Island one-shot, I wish I would have known ... although my store still had a copy so I snagged it.


I remember reading that Gwen story in the spider-island arc but i do not remember which book it was in Laughing


In case anyone else cares, like I did, it's Deadly Foes one-shot.....hopefully, that's the one I ordered.
Posted: April 11, 2012 6:15:43 pm
abysslord said:
puinno said:
abysslord said:
http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2012/04/07/the-abandoned-an%E2%80%99-forsaked-so-is-she-a-clone-of-gwen-or-what/

Whew, quite a ride for Gwen. I didn't realize something involving her clones happened in a Spider-Island one-shot, I wish I would have known ... although my store still had a copy so I snagged it.


I remember reading that Gwen story in the spider-island arc but i do not remember which book it was in Laughing


In case anyone else cares, like I did, it's Deadly Foes one-shot.....hopefully, that's the one I ordered.


Thanks for the info!
"It seems where demons fail and monsters falter... angels may prevail."






World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 41 years, 283 days, 22 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Chick Publications's Born Wild! Issue nn
  • Bishop Press's Rook: War Games Issue # 1
  • Chick Publications's The Pilgrimage Issue nn
  • Chick Publications's The Sissy? Issue nn
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 57
This comic was rated 3.5000 stars by 2 members
X-Men
Issue # 57