feature requests

Comic Book Card: Values and Prices (Comic Book Forums)

• Comic Book Card: Values and Prices

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 3, 2006 3:24:47 pm
  • I am killing myself trying to find a good comic book card website that will give the values and prices. Is there anyone that can help!?!? If anyone knows a good site please let me know.
    Thanks! Very Happy
  • Posted: July 3, 2006 3:40:30 pm
  • I am working on adding this to MCP, however, comic cards are essentially worthless. That is why they are no longer made and represented in price guides.

I personally think this is a travisty.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 3, 2006 3:58:02 pm
  • do you have somesort of a deadline for this, or is it a -when ever you got time- kind of thing. Love MCP!!! :-D
  • Posted: July 3, 2006 4:04:47 pm
  • By the way thanks for helpin me on my avatar Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
  • Posted: July 3, 2006 4:08:11 pm
  • It is a whenever I get time kinda thing. You can see the start of it below. The only thing with some images is the 1992 Masterworks.

http://www.mycomicpile.com/cards.php

At this time I am not planning on it having pricing nor having the ability to track as part of your collection. It would be more for informational purposes. Later I could add those in as well.

If I can get more help on MCP, i.e. more Moderator's that can help me with the daily grind, I can then focus on this and other site features and enhancements.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: July 3, 2006 4:26:29 pm
  • I have some cards, would you like me to send some scaned pics to you. You might could used the information.
    Just to help?
  • Posted: July 3, 2006 4:41:44 pm
  • Sure. Since there are no values in cards (at this time) I am not going to go overboard in automating the card section. I have chatted with a guy that has a list of all the cards that he is going to allow me to use.

Just let me know what series you need added, and then e-mail the scans of the cards. Please note in the file name the card # and whether it is the front or the back. Also make sure the scans are at least 300px high.

• Posted: July 3, 2006 9:55:52 pm
  • The series that i need added are:
    [u:5080d3fac6]Series[/u:5080d3fac6] [u:5080d3fac6]Years[/u:5080d3fac6]
    FleerUltra 1995
    1996Fleer 1995
    Marvelmetal 1995
    Marvel vs. DC 1995

It will take a little time to scan all the cards and sizing them, so ill get back to you with them. I also dont know the count of the series, but i know you got some kind connections that will help you out. i am glad to help, let us MCP members know when it is up and running! Very Happy
  • Posted: July 3, 2006 9:59:35 pm
  • Will do, and nice avatar by the way Smile

• Posted: July 3, 2006 10:21:52 pm
  • I think I added the first one. Can you confirm that is correct? The more information you can provide me with each series, the easier it is to locate.

13 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3c
  • Marvel Comics's Predator: The Last Hunt Issue # 2c
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 44e
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi Issue # 6c