feature requests

what is one comics that all comic collectors should have? (Comic Book Forums)

• what is one comics that all comic collectors should have?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 22, 2006 8:04:22 pm
  • i just started colleting comics again, and i was just wonder what comic i should definatly get. Very Happy
  • Posted: February 22, 2006 10:18:04 pm
  • First, welcome to MCP!

Second, can you qualify the question? For instance are you wanting to know what you should collect that is currently an on going series? Do you want a specific comic, i.e. Action Comics #1, etc.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 4, 2006 12:11:48 pm
  • Looking for Info on WHACK Comic Book Volume 1...Issue 1?
    Can anyone help me or direct me.
  • Posted: August 4, 2006 12:46:07 pm
  • I'd be glad to help. What kind of info are you looking for?
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: August 4, 2006 12:58:00 pm
  • [quote:d10011df02="joshschr"]I'd be glad to help. What kind of info are you looking for?[/quote:d10011df02]

I haven't used this web before so I'm not sure if this is the way to answer you, but I am just LOOKING for the value and who buys.
  • Posted: August 4, 2006 2:12:26 pm
  • Since you've got an account, you can go to the mycomicpile site by clicking [color=red:dc31106c17]my[/color:dc31106c17]comic pile link in the upper left corner of this page. I think you have to log in there also, but it's the same login info you use here.

Then, you can search by the series title in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Select the issue from the search results, and voila, all the info that MCP has on that issue is right there. If you have the issue and have more information than what's on the site, you're invited to add it.

If you can't find the issue in the search results, give us any other information you might have in the "missing Issues" topic, and we will be glad to track it down.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: April 4, 2007 2:17:26 pm
  • I'm just getting into the swing again. Really have stayed away since the x-man had their whole alternate universe thing going on. So it's been since 1995. I've heard tons about the m-day but not sure what happened. Are there any comics that I need to catch up with my fav's. Like Wolverine, Arch Angel and Professor X.
    Do we want to send another mouse into the snake pit or do we want to send our own snake?
  • Posted: April 12, 2007 1:44:08 pm
  • So I know I'm going back in time. But I think that house of M is the turning point for a lot of the titles that I follow.
    Do we want to send another mouse into the snake pit or do we want to send our own snake?
  • Posted: April 12, 2007 3:01:00 pm
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1 from Mirage ... sadly I don't have it ... yet
  • Posted: October 7, 2007 3:08:51 pm
  • if you're not reading Captain America...you should be, winter soldier has to be one of the best characters in the marvel U right now. New Avengers has been really good too
23 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26e
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Woman Issue # 6c
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 454b
  • DC Comics's Wonder Woman Issue # 8b