feature requests

Flash 771 typo (Comic Book Forums)

• Flash 771 typo

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 8, 2021 10:59:59 am
  • Flash 771, page 3, panel 3 (I think). Lex is talking and the words are in the wrong order. Has anyone heard anything about that?
  • Posted: September 1, 2021 11:57:22 am
  • First thing I thought is... I haven't had a chance to read any of mine recently. Lucky you.

Anyhow, I believe you are correct. It is out of sequence. "... allow Reverse Flash prestigious institution in our is premature."
  • Posted: September 1, 2021 8:31:06 pm
  • either reverse yoda is talking or bad editor...lol

also not at all insinuating that you are even suggesting this, but want to put it out there for any interested to read...If every issue is printed this way... that doesnt make it an error edition lol...an error is a mistake, yes, but every issue is printed the same, the editor just didnt catch it...there would be no premium when 25000 were printed the same lol...only reason i say anything is, i can see it now on ebay...lol in a couple days...Error Edition $200 lol...

the thing that this reminded me of, is when Newsstand editions got "popular" or "found out", whatever verbiage you want to use...books like Black Panther #3 would say "Wolverine" instead of "Direct Edition" along the barcode box...and people were all calling error lol, i had to explain to a ton of people that if every issue is printed that way, its not an accident, not an error lol...(fyi the BP example was merely an example...i think all BP actually say Black Panther)...those books like that turned out to be newsstand editions and each book of the same issue were all printed the same...some said some really weird things too lol

Last edited September 1, 2021 8:39:20 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: September 1, 2021 9:42:08 pm
  • That's why I was asking. I was trying to find out if it was an error that was corrected or if it was in every issue. It seems it's the same in every issue which does not make it a rare copy. I do understand how comic collecting works
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 63 years, 252 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Compass: The Cauldron of Eternal Life Issue # 5
  • Image Comics's Department of Truth Issue # 12big time-a
  • Image Comics's Department of Truth Issue # 12tcbd-c
  • Impact Books's DragonArt Evolution: How to Draw Everything Dragon Soft Cover nn