feature requests

Marvel Team Up 131 (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvel Team-Up 131

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 11, 2021 9:38:28 am
  • Why has this book gone nuts? Yeah, I get that it's hard to find in high grade, most black covers are, but is there something else I'm missing here? $1000 for graded 9.8s? C'mon, now. 🤨
  • Posted: March 11, 2021 10:15:38 am
  • Um, White Rabbit is the best Spidey villain ever? Some people have way more money than brains. Way, way more!!
  • Posted: March 11, 2021 10:33:05 am
  • Really? I'm rich! lol. This I don't get - White Rabbit???
  • Posted: March 12, 2021 7:00:16 pm
  • That is pretty insane.
    I don't recall seeing that character in anything else beyond the team up.
    I did enjoy that issue and 80s run I had going in my original collection. The frog man issue was great too.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: March 13, 2021 12:49:49 am
  • i feel like people are either stupidly speculating or they are confusing her with the DC White Rabbit, which shows up quite often in Batman...

Honestly ive seen Frogman more then her in what i read lol...

If i was a bettin man, which i am not, id be looking for characters like Thor Girl (Tarene from back in the day) or someone like Stu the Human lol (thinking maybe in a She Hulk episode lol, he was the opposite of Howard the Duck lol)

Last edited March 13, 2021 12:53:45 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: March 13, 2021 9:35:25 am
  • Personally I think this is a good example how flippers control the value of books. Some guy buys up a bunch of these copies in the dollar bin and posts them on eBay saying 1st app of White Rabbit and slaps 10 bucks on it an it sells so he keeps upping it and collectors keep buying it Brick wall
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: March 13, 2021 11:55:11 am
  • Obviously it's Jefferson Airplane fans!Whistle
    Tenzil
  • Posted: March 16, 2021 3:14:05 pm
  • It's because logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead!
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's City Boy TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 19b
  • Absolute Comics Group's White Widow Issue # 4lab
  • Tome Press's Witness to War TPB # 1