feature requests

HOT books to look for (didnt say afford lol) (Comic Book Forums)

• HOT books to look for (didnt say afford lol)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 23, 2020 7:22:50 pm
  • 1. Batman Beyond #1 (1999) i dont know wth is going on with this one, but wow...

2. Venom #3 3rd Print (2018-present) Knull is KILLING it right now...

3. Venom #3 (2018 ) /\ /\ /\ same lol

4. Ultimate Fallout #4 Miles is on the rise...

5. Teen Titans #12 Batman Who Laughs still on the move...surprising

6. Venom #25 2nd Print (Wraparound) Virus is heating up and this is his first cover...can only expect the same as every other venom 2nd printing lol...gonna go bonkers

7. Venom #26 Virus first app just came out and is trending up consistently

There are plenty more...just wanted to bring these ones into the spotlight...notice Venom is crushing it right now...hmmm investment time?

psst Venom 7 & 9 (Dylan Brock) are heating up also...

Last edited July 23, 2020 9:04:00 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: July 24, 2020 6:03:52 pm
  • Edge of Spider-Verse #2 has also been going up. As has Amazing Spider-Man #4 (vol.4). I think Spider Gwen and Silk have a role in the Spider Verse sequel.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: July 25, 2020 10:26:54 am
  • Strange Academy #1 is hot. Lots of first appearances.
  • Posted: July 26, 2020 11:53:04 pm
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    1. Batman Beyond #1 (1999) i dont know wth is going on with this one, but wow...

Be informed about Batman Beyond Special Origin (NN - No Number) issue has 3 printings. The first printing has a large blank white rectangle in the lower left corner for LCS stamping/advertising and is dated June '99 with a Jello advertisement on the back cover. The second printing is a Six Flags Printing with a cover date of Oct '99 with a Playstation advertisement on the back cover. The third printing can be identified without a blank spot or logo in the lower left front cover and is dated July '00 and has a Batman Beyond - Return of the Joker DVD advertisement. Some people have noticed that there is a Six Flags edition dated June '99 but that is simply a First Printing copy with the Six Flags logo stamped on it and it also has the Jello advertisement on the back cover.

Hope this was helpful and clarifies any confusion about the Batman Beyond Special Origin issue which has the same cover as Batman Beyond # 1 so don't buy the wrong one.
  • Posted: July 27, 2020 2:43:22 am
  • Batman Beyond 1 only Sold circa 20,000 copies in September 1999.

Given Batman Beyond 42 Sold circa 17,000 copies in March 2000 and given what you would expect for degradation of the original copies, demand will be there.

Last edited July 27, 2020 10:47:13 pm
  • Posted: July 27, 2020 7:30:23 pm
  • paul nolan said:
    Batman Beyond 1 only Sold circa 20,000 copies in September 1999.

Given Batman Beyond 42 Sold circa 17,000 copies in Match 2000 and given what you would expect for degradation of the original copies, demand will be there.

I believe you mean March 2020 not Match 2000. However, not sure what your point is regarding Batman Beyond # 42 comparison? Confused
  • Posted: July 27, 2020 10:51:40 pm
  • Theres only 3000 difference in sales for a character between issues that are 21 years apart.

That's some of THE most consistent sales of any book.
  • Posted: July 28, 2020 10:16:02 am
  • Donny Cates Thor run is heating up; #2 and #5 notably. Relatively inexpensive compared to these other books listed here, but since I only collect three new titles (Amazing Spider-Man, Thor, and DCeased stuff) it was a pleasant surprise. Is there a Black Winter connection to the rest of the Marvel Universe somewhere?
  • Posted: November 15, 2020 12:14:44 am
  • Seems Teen Titans Go #23 (1st Red X) is sky rocketing now too, anyone have any reasoning of why? Craziness, lol...but i have one luckily lol
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
  • Posted: November 16, 2020 6:20:58 pm
  • So had some time to research the Red X, and apparently (i havent read it) he is in the new DC event Future State...

Not sure what happens in that event but Teen Titans Go #23 is on fire...lol (reminds me of the Immortal Hulk / Green door craze, but WAAAAAAAAY bigger lol)
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Gambit Issue # 11
  • GraphX Press's Morphs Issue # 2
  • JY's Online! Soft Cover # 2
  • DC Comics's Sword of Azrael TPB # 1