feature requests

Betty and Veronica 261 current value (Comic Book Forums)

• Betty and Veronica 261 current value

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 3, 2020 11:21:37 am
  • Just a question that I had, so I have betty and Veronica 261 from the 1987 volume 2 series. It is the first appearance of Vampire veronica. On here it is valued at just 3 dollars, but if you go to eBay or anywhere else online people are selling it for 200 plus. Why is the current value of the comic book on here the same price as to when it first came out, but when you look everywhere else the value of the comic seems to be substantially higher than that ?

Last edited July 3, 2020 11:26:37 am
  • Posted: July 7, 2020 3:29:01 pm
  • Although the mods here are good at updating prices they depend on users to let them know about books that have increased (or decreased) in value. Like greenwave said you can post it in the price check thread. They have a format to follow there.
  • Posted: July 11, 2020 11:05:35 pm
  • I don't own the issue but took a peak at the cover and Veronica sure looks a lot like Vampirella on there. Is that why the jump in price? Also I believe that issue #261 is from the 1st volume, not 2nd.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • TwoMorrows Publishing's Back Issue! Issue # 150
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 42
  • Bad Kids Press's Katie Black Dragon Issue # 5
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Yakuza Fiancé Soft Cover # 7