feature requests

Ultimate Fallout #4 First Miles Morales (Comic Book Forums)

• Ultimate Fallout #4 First Miles Morales

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 16, 2020 11:14:08 am
  • Well, this book has rocketed up, up, and away...Where do folks see it settling out? CBR has it ~$300 (that's today, who knows what tomorrow brings). If it's similar to the first Deadpool, that would seem to be the floor for a great copy. Though print run might matter; UF4: Est. Print Run: 73,764; NM98 (est CBCS) ~290,000. Thoughts? And yeah, I got really lucky on my copy. A store was ditching its inventory and I scored one for .20 cents when it was running ~$25 Whistle.
  • Posted: June 16, 2020 1:55:16 pm
  • Hard to tell. Depends on what Disney/Sony is planning to do with him and how his popularity grows.

Heard rumors that Disney is thinking of doing a live action movie with Miles. I know that Miles will again be in the next animated movie Into The Spider-Verse 2, and Sony will be releasing a Miles Morales Spider-Man game this winter with their release of the PS5. Future for UF4 looks bright!
  • Posted: June 16, 2020 6:12:35 pm
  • just remember that Miles is the younger generations' Spider-Man, just like Peter is ours...or like DC where the older generations Flash is Jay Garrick, ours is Barry Allen, and the newer gen's is Wally West...I can only imagine it hitting a ceiling soon, then skyrocketing again when the younger generation hits our ages...So it may not have a 'ceiling' per se...

Fyi...got mine for $12 lol back when it was around the $40-50 mark...

Saw the trailer for that game also, it looks AMAZING (no pun intended lol)...super solid realistic graphics and im sure the gameplay of that last one...unfortunately i dont have a PS, but this game makes me want to get one...lol

Last edited June 16, 2020 6:43:38 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: June 17, 2020 10:07:07 pm
  • I managed to find two in my collection. Prices can shoot to the moon.
  • Posted: June 18, 2020 3:40:09 am
  • I "only" have second printings but I scored four copies when an LCS was closing his shop for free. Glad I dropped in that day now!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: June 18, 2020 6:58:10 am
  • The BIG question is, does AmZombie have the 4C cover with Dr. Doom on it??
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: June 18, 2020 5:21:35 pm
  • No I don't, I hate myself because I was at Detroit Fanfare (currently no longer a show, prior to covid lol) and saw one for $60...at the time though it was only a $50 book so I passed on it...(it was a 9.2ish range). Now i kick myself for not grabbing it lol...ill get it 1 day after I sell both of my lungs and my left leg to get FF4 #5 lmao...hopefully ill still have a lil bit of cash left over lol Brick wall

I have the first print (graded 9.0, made me mad because I for sure thought a 9.8, but I sent it in still polybagged...oh well worked out lol) and I have the white 2nd print of his face (got for cover lol)

Its kinda funny because if I cracked it i would get more then the 9.0 price (which is around the $325 range now)

Last edited June 18, 2020 5:25:14 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 63 years, 252 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Gun Honey Issue # 1frankies
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Saga Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Shang-Chi Issue # 5
  • IDW Publishing's Transformers: King Grimlock Issue # 3b