feature requests

311 (the Band lol) 1st ever comic??? (Comic Book Forums)

• 311 (the Band lol) 1st ever comic???

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 5, 2019 8:30:52 pm
  • Cool find, yep, I would've bought one too.
    I must have seen them at least a dozen times, the first being a free show, trying to get themselves out there. The ticket prices got increasingly higher...$3, $5, $10...I think the last time I saw them it was around $15. One Halloween weekend I caught a show in New Orleans, and then the next day in Baton Rouge.
    There first two albums I think are the best still. After that, they kind of went a little more radio friendly.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: November 6, 2019 7:00:43 am
  • I love 311, such good music. I saw them for the first time last year and really enjoyed it.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: November 6, 2019 10:25:44 pm
  • Too cool both of ya'll are 311 fans. I haven't heard much their way in awhile, and that prompts me to see what they have going on now. The 90's were a fun time, and me and my friends then were super fans and saw them every chance we got, and they came around a good bit back then.
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: November 23, 2019 10:35:38 am
  • Wait, doesn't anyone remember Rock 'N' Roll Comics (1989-1993)? It featured different Rock and Metal bands each and every issue. Metallica, Kiss, The Who, The Stones etc.
  • Posted: November 23, 2019 11:30:44 pm
  • I understood him to mean the 1st ever comic for the band 311.
  • Posted: November 24, 2019 12:21:45 am
  • yes, but this was from the band itself...limited #, and an awesome band...not saying Metallica etc. arent...but they didnt make their own comic...those comics are just about those specific bands...

Last edited November 24, 2019 12:23:23 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Marvel Age Fantastic Four #5 Buy-Rite Promo - Doom Origin
    Avenging Spider-Man #2 Newsstand Edition
    Doom 2099 #1 - Doom Cover
    Amazing Fantasy #1 - 1st Arana
  • Posted: November 24, 2019 1:38:39 am
  • Well that just made it even cooler, that they put out their own comic.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 54 years, 157 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Junior Golf Guide Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: The Initiative Issue # 14b
  • Image Comics's Gideon Falls Issue # 19
  • Image Comics's Undiscovered Country Issue # 2