feature requests

Batman 77 (Comic Book Forums)

• Batman 77

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 24, 2019 10:33:19 am
  • Hot book that just came out. Have not read it but unfortunately it was spoiled for me long the way.

Anyone read this yet? Without spoilers, if that is even possible, did you enjoy it?
  • Posted: August 27, 2019 8:55:39 pm
  • I will be happy when Tom King moves on to something else. For the issue in question it wasn't bad. Don't forget the old adage 'nobody stays dead in comics except Uncle Ben'.
  • Posted: August 27, 2019 11:56:16 pm
  • junobeach said:
    I will be happy when Tom King moves on to something else.

I'm right with you on this.

As far as the issue itself, it's. . .okay. The art is reliably great and at least the storyline is pretty straightforward, compared to other recent issues. It still suffers from gaping plot/logic holes and a complete disregard for the existence of the DCU outside of King's "Plot Bubble" storytelling style.
    Favorite Characters: Lone Ranger, Green Hornet, Captain America, The Shadow, Zorro, The Rocketeer, Jonah Hex
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 25
  • Street Noise Books's Crazy Like a Fox: Adventures in Schizophrenia Soft Cover # 1
  • Scout Comics's Miracle Kingdom Issue # 5
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin II - Re-Evolution Issue # 1idw convention-a