feature requests

MILES MORALES still hot? sorta (Comic Book Forums)

• MILES MORALES still hot? sorta

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 22, 2019 9:13:53 am
  • hey guys my 1st time posting and getting back in the swing of collecting again .. Miles is still kinda hot imo but is / has cooled down a bit.. rumors are that they are gonna make another Miles / Spider-verse movie so im trying to stock up

i have a question tho, is there a way to check or list that shows the cgc grades without having the barcode number? i was curious about how many are out for this title Ultimate Spider-Man 1 Pichelli Variant 9.8 .. cant seem to find any sold or selling .. i have found a good price on a graded copy but its not a 9.8 its a 8.5 and theres only 1 copy that has been graded ... would that make the price of the book even higher than a 9.0 with 200 copys? (dunno if there is 200 copys just using as example) thx !
  • Posted: June 22, 2019 9:52:31 am
  • Go to CGC and find the census, that will tell how many of each grade has been officially graded by them.
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    NYX #3 - 1st X-23
    Amazing Spider Man #78 - 1st Prowler
    Avengers #55 - 1st Ultron
    Amazing Spider Man #134 - 1st Tarantula, 2nd Punisher
    Avengers #196 - 1st full Taskmaster
  • Posted: June 22, 2019 9:58:38 am
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    Go to CGC and find the census, that will tell how many of each grade has been officially graded by them.

thx man ill check it out
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 63 years, 252 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Norma Editorial S.A.'s Brosmind: More Why, How, What Hard Cover # 1
  • Titan Comics's Doctor Who: Missy TPB # 1
  • Jim Valentino's Four-Bit Funnies Issue # 1
  • Jeff Lee's King Biscuits Issue nn