feature requests

Justice League Vol. 2 #21 (New 52) (Comic Book Forums)

• Justice League Vol. 2 #21 (New 52)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 6, 2019 10:51:57 am
  • So if you know this issue you are probably aware it has the first appearance of a special magical family in it related to a certain magical superhero who just had a movie come out...trying to be spoiler free here for people who have yet to see it...I suspected this one would start to be sought out more by people and I think that's starting to happen

I think after this opening weekend it'll be easier to see if the value has truly risen for the issue and all its variants, but as of the past few days they've been selling consistently above cover price on the bay. And there's a few issues in this series with significant Shazam stuff but I think this is the only one people really recognize as important in terms of ties to the movie. Not saying it's going to blow up of course, it might be like New Avengers 8 where the hype died down relatively quick but I think now that Shazam has been brought to the big screen in this age and seems to have pretty good appeal, a lot of people are trying to get their hands on it now. In any case I'm keeping my eye on this one
    COMBO PACK - Digital Copy Inside!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 19
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 1zullo
  • DC Comics's Harley Quinn Issue # 38
  • Tidal Wave Productions's Milestones of Art: Andy Warhol - The Factory TPB # 1