feature requests

Weapon H (Comic Book Forums)

• Weapon H

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 28, 2018 2:35:49 pm
  • My first thoughts when I heard of this character were "oh great, a hulk and wolverine mash-up...whoopee".
    The cosmic ghost rider variant cover for #7 caught my eye, and I gave it a go.
    It was actually really good! The story/art and character in general were completely entertaining. I researched a little, and picked up the variant copy of Secret Wars Battleworld #3, which is the first appearance of the prototype of Weapon H.
    That book is hovering around $15, so not a bad fetch at $3.
    This book (Weapon H) I think is a little bit of a sleeper for now. There are too many Hulk and Wolverine fans both, for it not to take off if they continue to pump out great stories with top artwork to compliment it.
    That's my two cents anyway.
    Very Happy

Last edited September 28, 2018 2:37:00 pm
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
  • Posted: September 28, 2018 4:19:30 pm
  • Weapon H #3 was one of the first books I picked up when I dove back into the pool a couple of months ago. I've been enjoying it ever since, really like the story.

#6 is my favorite cover of the series so far. I would agree that the #7 Ghost Rider variant is a good one as well.

I've been slowly getting my hands on the WMD story arc in Weapon X and Totally Awesome Hulk, but haven't pulled the trigger on TA Hulk #22 yet. Soon though!

Sorry Spector, but I'll have to one up you on Battleworld #3. Dug that one out of the .25 cent bin about a month ago. Very Happy Not a fan of that book at all, but I knew it had some value, so I snagged it.
    In pursuit of what Marvel considers the entire Hulk legacy run... with a few adjustments.

Current level of completeness: 71.04%
  • Posted: September 28, 2018 5:19:39 pm
  • mattf73 said:
    Weapon H #3 was one of the first books I picked up when I dove back into the pool a couple of months ago. I've been enjoying it ever since, really like the story.

#6 is my favorite cover of the series so far. I would agree that the #7 Ghost Rider variant is a good one as well.

I've been slowly getting my hands on the WMD story arc in Weapon X and Totally Awesome Hulk, but haven't pulled the trigger on TA Hulk #22 yet. Soon though!

Sorry Spector, but I'll have to one up you on Battleworld #3. Dug that one out of the .25 cent bin about a month ago. Very Happy Not a fan of that book at all, but I knew it had some value, so I snagged it.

I have some of the weopon x books saved in a watchlist already. I am interested in getting the whole storyline going. I haven't looked at TA Hulk yet, so thanks for the whistle on that one.
    Ha! You did good on the quarter bin purchase! Yeah, that book completely sucked, but snagged it at $3 anticipating some movement on it.

Last edited September 28, 2018 5:20:24 pm
    People want to know. How can I live like this? The risks? The times I've descended into madness? The times I've died? How can I live like this? How could I live any other way?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 63 years, 252 days, 2 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Comix World / Clay Geerdes's Kentucky Komics Issue nn - b
  • Titan Comics's Life is Strange: Settling Dust Issue # 1e
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Tales: Ms. Marvel Issue # 1b
  • Critical Mass's The Age of Insects: Not Human TPB # 3