feature requests

Fantastic Four #65, Hulk #181 & New Mutants #98 (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's new design is here!

If you can't tell, the entire site has had a visual makeover! It is a large site and as such there might be a thing or two out of whack. If you notice any issues, please let us know about them here.

• Fantastic Four #65, Hulk #181 & New Mutants #98

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 10, 2018 11:24:23 pm
  • I have offers on the table to purchase FF #65 (1st Ronan) in a cgc 7.0 for $100, a Hulk #181 signed by Herb Trempe, John Romita, Roy Thomas and Len Wein in a cbcs restored 5.5 and a New Mutants #98 in a cgc 9.8 signed by Stan Lee and Rob Liefeld for $1800. Would love to have all three but cannot afford so I'm trying to consider if these are good deals or not. Any advice?
    Jradical
  • Posted: August 13, 2018 12:57:58 pm
  • The FF looks to be a good deal, although I think Ronan peaked during the first GotG movie. You didn't mention the price of the Hulk. NM98 is way too much for me at that price, especially since Stan Lee had nothing to do with the issue.
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 12:03:14 am
  • junobeach said:
    The FF looks to be a good deal, although I think Ronan peaked during the first GotG movie. You didn't mention the price of the Hulk. NM98 is way too much for me at that price, especially since Stan Lee had nothing to do with the issue.

I think he meant $1800 for both the Hulk and New Mutants.
    I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do best is buy/sell comics.
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 12:21:45 am
  • Sorry I meant to include that the price he is asking for the hulk #181 is $2500
    Jradical
  • Posted: August 14, 2018 12:27:04 am
  • logerine said:
    junobeach said:
    The FF looks to be a good deal, although I think Ronan peaked during the first GotG movie. You didn't mention the price of the Hulk. NM98 is way too much for me at that price, especially since Stan Lee had nothing to do with the issue.

I think he meant $1800 for both the Hulk and New Mutants.

I stand corrected. 😀
    I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do best is buy/sell comics.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 47 years, 87 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Dark Souls: Age Of Fire Issue # 2b
  • No Gravity Studios's Light Earth Issue # 1e
  • Acclaim Comics's Master Darque Issue preview
  • Graphix's The Witch Boy Soft Cover # 1