feature requests

What book is Knull the symbiotic gods appearance? (Comic Book Forums)

• What book is Knull the symbiotic gods appearance?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 14, 2018 5:47:00 pm
  • I am trying to find if venom vol 4 #1 is really Knull first appearance, because at the last few pages Venom was scared.
  • Posted: July 15, 2018 1:39:06 am
  • i posted the Knull 1st as #1 via the Marvel wiki, i own the books but am waiting to read them til i have like 8-10 books and can just read through...I can change that if the wiki is incorrect...

It listed #1 as 1st appearance (unnamed) and #3 as his Identity being Revealed

Last edited July 15, 2018 1:39:39 am
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: July 29, 2018 8:27:32 pm
  • The first appearance of Knull in any capacity is in Thor: of Thunder 6. It's going for upwards of $30+ on ebay at the moment.
  • Posted: July 30, 2018 8:16:55 am
  • That is 1st FULL appearance. Pretty sure the market has decided on Thor: of Thunder 6 as his first appearance.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 30, 2018 11:12:31 am
  • Although I just read Thor: of Thunder 6 and I cannot tell who would be Knull. It is either:

1. The son of Gor (not likely)
    2. One of the "gods" strung up at the end (not likely)
    3. The mysterious black "" that fell to the planet, has no name, doesn't speak, etc. But does have some sort of symbiote qualities it might appear (even though he is "dead").
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 30, 2018 2:10:30 pm
  • It looks like Thor of Thunder #2 is the first symbiote All Black the Necrosword, this will probably be going up in price.Gor stole the sword from Knull, since Knull created the Necrosword.

Last edited July 30, 2018 2:13:38 pm
  • Posted: July 30, 2018 5:38:15 pm
  • The answer is 3. Jason Aaron the writer of Thor: of Thunder has confirmed he meant this to be the of the Symbiotes. That seems as concrete as you can get.

dough boy said:
    Although I just read Thor: of Thunder 6 and I cannot tell who would be Knull. It is either:

1. The son of Gor (not likely)
    2. One of the "gods" strung up at the end (not likely)
    3. The mysterious black "" that fell to the planet, has no name, doesn't speak, etc. But does have some sort of symbiote qualities it might appear (even though he is "dead").
  • Posted: July 30, 2018 7:14:55 pm
  • Ugh i hate when they do this lol...so hard to categorize some of these books nowadays...the whole batman who laughs thing get figured out to get thrown into which is Knull's 1st app fiasco lol...I like the good ole days... Cameo then 1st app...boom
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 41b
  • Pronto Comics's The Narcisist Issue # 1
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 7
  • Ablaze Media's Torpedo 1972 Issue # 2d