feature requests

ALL NEW WOLVERINE #2 (Comic Book Forums)

• ALL NEW WOLVERINE #2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 3, 2018 5:31:07 pm
  • anyone know why the recent bumps on all new wolverine #2? not long ago, it had a bump to $20. now it's bumped to $50. just curious.
  • Posted: May 3, 2018 5:49:09 pm
  • wow. cool. thanks.
  • Posted: May 3, 2018 5:57:29 pm
  • Very Happy
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: May 6, 2018 4:23:53 pm
  • Current member of X-Men Red, and featured in All-New Wolverine's latest story arc, "Old Woman Laura." That's actually her of the cover of #33, not Laura.
  • Posted: May 11, 2018 2:41:43 pm
  • She's silly. I never would have thought she would be a lasting character whatsoever, or anything other than a one story gimmick. And yet, here she is, with her little pet Wolverine, becoming the rare new X-Men character that people actually care about.

Where was this love with Daken?
  • Posted: May 11, 2018 7:42:48 pm
  • jimfred82 said:
    She's silly. I never would have thought she would be a lasting character whatsoever, or anything other than a one story gimmick. And yet, here she is, with her little pet Wolverine, becoming the rare new X-Men character that people actually care about.

But Daken sucksRazz
  • Posted: May 11, 2018 9:06:21 pm
  • junobeach said:
    jimfred82 said:
    She's silly. I never would have thought she would be a lasting character whatsoever, or anything other than a one story gimmick. And yet, here she is, with her little pet Wolverine, becoming the rare new X-Men character that people actually care about.

But Daken sucksRazz

True. It seems silly to create a character who is actually the real son of Wolverine, only to make him absolutely unlikable, kill him, bring him back a few months later... and now randomly trying to make him good. Who doe she think he is, Havok?
  • Posted: August 19, 2018 3:36:04 am
  • people are very interested that and they pay good money
  • Posted: August 31, 2018 8:06:30 am
  • Hey, I think shes a great character. Shes a great foil for Laura, and her interactions with Jonathan are pretty damned hilarious...
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Adventures of Supergirl Issue # 3
  • AC's Mechanical Dead Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 4
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 21