feature requests

BATMAN WHO LAUGHS (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm's new Apple App is here!    After a lot of work and expense we finally have the last of our native apps. You can now take your collection with you (and offline) to your local store or to conventions, etc. Get it Now!

Posted: November 22, 2017 6:00:42 pm
ok ive been looking around and trying to figure this out for a bit now. Can anyone explain why everyone is seeing Teen Titans 12 as his 1st app, even though he had 1 other appearance in a different book that month...and had a previous appearance (though i dont know the circumstances of the appearance, as in cameo or what not, i dont own it).

Teen Titans 12 (released Sept 17, cover reads nov 17)
Dark Days: The Casting (Cover reads Sept 17 (i think it was released in oct though)
Dark Knights Metal #2 (released sept 17, cover reads nov 17)

Anyone have any knowledge on this. Teen Titans 12 is skyrocketing though nonetheless.
Doom Pulls the Strings!

Posted: January 29, 2018 1:26:40 pm
Teen Titans 12 might have been released the same day as Metal #2, but Teen Titans is supposed to be read first. There was a note in the books indicating the reading order.

Dark Days: The Casting was released before the Metal series started. It is one of the two prologue books. I don't recall any appearance by the Batman Who Laughs, or any of these "Dark Batman" characters. That likely was revealed at the end and then following Metal #1.

Hope that helps to some extent. Of course, bear in mind that nothing rational could truly explain a speculation bubble, often driven by buyers who have not (yet) read the books.
Posted: January 29, 2018 8:28:38 pm
that definitely makes sense. thank you
Doom Pulls the Strings!

Posted: February 10, 2018 3:43:45 pm
Didn't catch this"true" first appearance until now. Not sure I want to shovel the money (currently in the 30 dollar range) for Teen Titans. Oh well.

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 44 years, 174 days, 11 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Disney Comics's Disney Adventures Issue V6-10
  • Marvel Comics's New Mutants: Dead Souls Issue # 1e
  • DC Comics's New Super-Man & The Justice League of China Issue # 21b
  • Charlton Comics's Teen Confessions Issue # 53
CBR.com member auction items ?
Cool Statues

Website Security Test