feature requests

Ultimate Spider Man: Web Warriors 8 Deadpool appearance (Comic Book Forums)

• Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors 8 - Deadpool appearance

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 24, 2016 5:21:46 pm
  • Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors 8 Print Run/Ordered 7,383.

Even without taking into account that there were inevitably returned/destroyed copies for a series that barely sells in the first place. This is (from my research) the absolutely rarest Deadpool oriented comic, and a Spidey/DP team up ta boot prior to the new series that everyone is gaga for thanks to the original team of writer Joe Kelly, and artist Ed McGuinness returning to the character they made into a full on house hold name in the first place.

I predict this one to be a Hot one soon enough. It flies under the radar for now, but grab them while you can.
  • Posted: June 30, 2016 2:12:26 pm
  • My LCS orders very little of this series. It doesn't move well. He will order more if there's a variant because he knows I'll buy it. It's an ok read. I like the different kinds of Spider people to be honest.
    As far as the #8, I just picked my copy up today and have yet to read it. I didn't even know Deadpool was in it.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie Halloween Spectacular Issue # 2023comiccorner
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 8
  • Schanes & Schanes's Men Maiden and Myths Issue nn
  • Schanes & Schanes's Wizards and Warrior Women Issue nn