feature requests

Batman Death in the Family (Comic Book Forums)

• Batman Death in the Family

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 28, 2016 8:39:37 pm
  • With the news that the Death in the Family and Under the Red Hood story lines could be the subject matter for the next stand alone Batman movies DITF which is already popular could get pricey...? We all know how Hollywood has a direct effect on whats hot in our hobby.. I'm working on putting together a CGC 9.6-9.8 set. Smile

• Posted: February 1, 2016 5:08:02 am
  • I'd say it's a safe bet. Never know! I've been watching Deadpool's first appearance lately to where it will be this time next year.
  • Posted: February 1, 2016 2:21:55 pm
  • Veenstra1 said:
    I'd say it's a safe bet. Never know! I've been watching Deadpool's first appearance lately to where it will be this time next year.

Are you expecting a massive drop?
  • Posted: February 1, 2016 5:46:09 pm
  • Haha. Don't know what to expect. Just curious. He'll be more mainstream... But if it sucks...
  • Posted: March 28, 2016 4:39:11 pm
  • It's a prequel to BvS, so there's a big chance they'll do Death in the Family, to show how Robin (Todd) died. It'll be good to stock up now on that line, thanks for the tip! Applause
  • Posted: May 10, 2016 11:28:11 pm
  • That could be pretty cool, if done right. I remember getting the originals..then selling them..then getting back 3 of the 4, and the TPB. I hope it makes it to the big screen.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Archie & Friends: Hot Rod Racing Issue # 1the616-b
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's The Uncanny X-Men Issue # 493b
  • Yen Press's Touge Oni: Primal Gods in Ancient Times Soft Cover # 3