feature requests

What should we pick up from the DC June reboot? (Comic Book Forums)

• What should we pick up from the DC June reboot?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 31, 2015 2:07:55 am
  • I already selected some books from the DC reboot (We Are Robin #1 or Black Canary #1 look attractive to me), but I basically can't decide at all if I should buy Midnighter #1 or even The Martian Man-Hunter #1. What would you guys recommend?
  • Posted: June 1, 2015 6:18:06 am
  • Get the Section 8 mini series. That's the only book I'll be getting for sure. Also any Wonder Woman title.

I did a little looking around on the DC site and found some titles that I thought looked interesting and will be picking up.

All Star Section 8 #1
    Omega Men #1
    Dr. Fate #1
    Doomed #1

Last edited June 1, 2015 8:34:13 am
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: June 1, 2015 12:49:27 pm
  • What I'll be picking up is: We are robin, Midnighter, Section 8 and Batman beyond. For the rest I'll wait and see when I flip through them at the lcs.

Fact is that DC has been disappointing (to say the least) recently for anything not Batman, Gotham Academy and secret six in my opinion, just look at how convergence was just plain aweful. They need to up their game, I used to pick up a lot of titles from them but I'm down to only those 3 now.
  • Posted: June 1, 2015 5:41:32 pm
  • Indeed, Omega Men was the third option I considered so if it looks good I will also add it. Thanks for the tip. I'll also research Section 8.
  • Posted: June 2, 2015 5:03:05 am
  • Section 8 first appeared in Hitman 18. It's a super cheap book.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Hurricane Entertainment's John Carpenter's Snake Plissken Chronicles Issue preview-b
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek: Defiant Issue # 13ri
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths: Trouble in Tijuana TPB # 1
  • Image Comics's The One Hand Issue # 2c