feature requests

1st appearance of Squirrel Girl (Comic Book Forums)

• 1st appearance of Squirrel Girl

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 15, 2014 9:12:23 pm
  • Cheap? Where?
  • Posted: October 16, 2014 11:26:07 pm
  • Lol I swear I've seen affordable copies not that long ago. They might be gone now :p
  • Posted: October 17, 2014 8:22:13 am
  • I have been looking for this book for at least a year. I must be looking in the wrong places because I can't find it anywhere locally.....
  • Posted: November 13, 2014 2:09:27 am
  • It might be a speculation market. what do you think? Anxious
  • Posted: November 13, 2014 3:11:49 pm
  • Not 100% sure but I believe she's been experiencing a growing following. She's a character in the online Marvel Heroes game. I think there's a lot of potential with the character.
  • Posted: November 14, 2014 3:50:02 pm
  • I don't have her as a character but she was one of the first new characters introduced in the Marvel Heroes video game. Apparently a lot of fans/users asked for her to be included.
  • Posted: November 16, 2014 7:59:14 am
  • Also read last night that Squirrel Girl is getting her own series. Not sure if it's a mini or on-going.
  • Posted: November 16, 2014 12:54:40 pm
  • ongoing.
  • Posted: June 17, 2015 7:28:10 pm
  • I could be wrong but isn't issue #46 of west coast Avengers the first appearance?Think
15 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 7fan expo-b
  • Marvel Comics's Ghost Rider: Final Vengeance Issue # 2e
  • Marvel Comics's The Very Best of Dennis the Menace Issue # 2error
  • Image Comics's The Weatherman Issue # 4