feature requests

Huge Inventory of Comic Books 5000+ (Comic Book Forums)

• Huge Inventory of Comic Books 5000+

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 13, 2014 6:57:45 pm
  • I'm just wanting to let everyone know that I am currently adding all the comic books that I have. Right now I am only up to about 850 but I will be adding, most likely, for weeks! I have all kinds of issues; Action Comics, Bishop, Cage, Fantastic Four, Marvel Action Hour, Secret Wars, She-Hulk, X-Men, etc. Just check out my profile. Let me know what you think. If you are interested in any of them or have questions, just message me. Not all of them are in Near Mint condition, but I have so many copies and issues, I can't grade them all.

All prices are negotiable! The worst I can do is tell you no. If you happen to be interested in the whole lot (23 Comic Book Cases) let me know. I can send pictures or any information you require. It's going to take me a few days or weeks to get all them put on here. Right now I am only on box 4! But I am working as quickly as possible. Remember, just send a message and we'll go from there. If there is something you are looking for but is not on the list yet, let me know, I might be able to tell you if I have it or not.

Also, some of the information is wrong on this site. Some of the comic books I have say Vol. 1 inside the cover, while the site says Vol. 2. Not sure what the deal is but the picture matched, along with all the other information provided.

Last edited September 14, 2014 10:00:23 am
    ALK
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Schanes & Schanes's Cody Starbuck Issue nn
  • Yen Press's Kiss the Scars of the Girls Soft Cover # 2
  • Oni Press's Nacelleverse Issue # 0 - 2nd printing
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 3b