feature requests

Astonishing Tales #25 (Comic Book Forums)

• Astonishing Tales #25

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 1, 2014 4:55:57 pm
  • Deatklok will soon appear on an episode of Marvel's Agents of Shield. Deathlok is not a main stream character, but will his appearance on a major TV network boost the value of his first appearance? Will it make it "hot"?
  • Posted: February 2, 2014 9:06:04 am
  • I sure hope so!

I'm trying to also find Avengers #158 - 159 which is first appearance of Graviton where we saw his origin in one of the first episodes.
  • Posted: February 5, 2014 7:23:15 am
  • Also, I heard Lorelei is supposed to be in an upcoming epsiode.

Her 1st appearance is Thor #337, which is also 1st appearance of Beta Ray Bill.
  • Posted: February 5, 2014 10:48:11 am
  • I like those two for one issues-- two first appearances in one issue Smile Lorelei isn't a familiar character to me. I will learn more about her. Thanks!
  • Posted: February 6, 2014 1:55:35 pm
  • Isn't Skye actually Spider-Woman? I thought they hinted at that.
  • Posted: February 6, 2014 2:06:56 pm
  • We know she's an "084" (object of unknown origin) but haven't heard anything about Spider-Woman but she could be! That's an interesting thought.

I had a feeling she was Mae's daughter or something. She could, on the other hand, be Asgardian.

I was hoping she had a healing factor after this weeks episode.....lol.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 88 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Superstar Comics's Adventures of the Screamer Bros. Issue # 1
  • General Comics's How to Clock Up Extra Sales! Issue nn
  • Marvel Comics's The Death of Doctor Strange Issue # 3c
  • IDW Publishing's Transformers: King Grimlock Issue # 4b