feature requests

Justice League (Comic Book Forums)

• Justice League

Author Discussion
  • Posted: January 21, 2014 10:54:17 am
  • Will any DC comics besides batman go up in value. My comics aren't super old, but I have a bunch of Justice League from the early 80s with the movie coming out any chance they will pop?
  • Posted: January 21, 2014 1:26:44 pm
  • The chance of 80's comics going up in value is highly unlikely. There is very little from the 80's that has any money value. There are may good stories to read however.

• Posted: January 21, 2014 1:35:19 pm
  • Somethings from the 80s have decent value, xmen, batman, spiderman, but overall you are right. I don't really mean become something substantial for the JLA, but more than $3 Smile What about old JLA what do you think. It just seems to me, DC from 60s and 70s don't have the same value as Marvel, but I could be wrong
    Thanks
  • Posted: January 21, 2014 3:10:22 pm
  • The early DC issues have some potential for profit just due to their age but unless a movie is announced I don't see a ton of movement on those issues either. I doubt you would lose any money here especially if you buy very high quality but for that kind of money, you could make better investments elsewhere.

On newer DC comics, I'm not sure what to think of those price wise. The new 52 issues seem to already have some value, but I'm not sure if they have plateaued or not. It's a bit of a gamble.

If you want an idea on potential profit, take a look at a few printed prices guides over a span of a few years and you could do a general estimation of potential profit.

• Posted: January 22, 2014 8:27:51 pm
  • kiddoc1997 said:
    Will any DC comics besides batman go up in value. My comics aren't super old, but I have a bunch of Justice League from the early 80s with the movie coming out any chance they will pop?

Yes. When the justice league movie gets released there will be a small bump in value....note....small bump. Maybe .50 to $2.
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 124 days, 10 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Archaia Studios Press's Days Missing Issue # 5c
  • Yen Press's Goblin Slayer Side Story II Dai Katana Soft Cover # 2
  • Image Comics's Manifest Destiny Issue # 21sdcc-b
  • Planet Comics's Super Heroes Album Issue # 3