feature requests

comic help please (Comic Book Forums)

• comic help please

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 20, 2013 8:52:28 am
  • Hi guys im new to comics and slowly gettinv there I have got myself into gaurdian of the galaxys, cap america living legend and the other day I picked up justice league america #1 to see what its like
    There is a couple more comics I reslly liked the look of but I got told I need to read some other comics thst link together.
    The comics I like to read are marvel infinty and dc forever evil.
    What comics do I need to read before these
    Thanks alot
  • Posted: October 20, 2013 9:51:51 am
  • If you're going to read Forever Evil you may want to check out the books that prelude that story, which is "Trinity War."

Will be 6 books total.

Enjoy!
  • Posted: October 20, 2013 4:04:00 pm
  • All of the current avengers and new avengers run flow into infinity. Ive been enjoying both books immensly
  • Posted: October 21, 2013 8:57:57 am
  • The only thing is there is alot of avengers books to read first isnt there I think theu are quite far in issues?
    Would that be all I nedd to read before forever evil the trinity books?
    I will read tue first issue of justice league america later to see what thats like but Im sure I read that there is other books that connect to this etc.
  • Posted: October 21, 2013 9:41:02 am
  • jakemorries said:
    The only thing is there is alot of avengers books to read first isnt there I think theu are quite far in issues?
    Would that be all I nedd to read before forever evil the trinity books?
    I will read tue first issue of justice league america later to see what thats like but Im sure I read that there is other books that connect to this etc.

You should be able to jump right into trinity war.

It consists of 6 main titles with a few other tie ins. All you REALLY would need are...

Justice league 22 and 23.
    Justice league of America 6 and 7.
    Justice league dark 22 and 23.

If you really want to go wild the books in this link will be everything that leads up to trinity war and then into forever evil.

http://www.readingorders.com/ReadingOrder/TrinityWar
  • Posted: October 25, 2013 8:17:35 am
  • Well I read jla and really like it so I would like to carry on with them but would I really need the cross overs??
    I got for ever evil and I def will be carrying on again wether I will get cross overs just down to money really.
    I picked up latest hawk eye as I hear great things also I have had the story recapped to me all way up to the recent issue. Im not yo sure on the art work though.
    I got told to start green arrow from 22 but only find 23 23.1.
    Still loving gaurdians of the galaxy
  • Posted: January 24, 2014 2:58:33 pm
  • I heard that these titles are going to be hot. Infinity Gauntlet, Infinity Crusade and Infinity War. If their not it sure is a good read. What do you think?
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 124 days, 10 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Faroslounge's Faro's Lounge: American Safari Sketchbook Issue nn - s. dakota
  • McDonalds Corp's McDonald's McNugget Buddies Adventures Issue nn
  • Bear Claw's My Nightmarish Little Venomous Ponies Issue # 1ce-b
  • J-Novel Club's The Unwanted Undead Adventurer Soft Cover # 2