feature requests

walking dead variants (Comic Book Forums)

• walking dead variants

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 6, 2013 7:02:02 am
  • I, personally, have never been a collector or a fan of foreign editions. For the most part, they are reprints in the fact that they did not come out as part of the initial print runs. It is good to see people interested in them but it just never mattered to me.

One variant I would scoop up is the Walking Dead 115 Nycc variant which can be preordered for $2.99 even if you are not attending the con. Http://comicsheatingup.net/2013/09/27/walking-dead-115-nycc-variant-for-2-99-available-for-pre-order-again/
    Http://www.comicsheatingup.net
    www.facebook.com/comicsheatingup
  • Posted: October 6, 2013 8:55:44 pm
  • I would consider them later printings at best. I certainly wouldn't be paying any premium prices.
  • Posted: October 7, 2013 3:00:55 am
  • I believe these variants are being hyped by a very few sellers who have found a way to make money. I am pretty sure they have a huge stack of these lying around and that they have paid more or less nothing for them as they have at some point been very easy to come by.

I don't see these keeping the price and even less rise.
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: October 7, 2013 3:03:06 am
  • I was a bit fast on the trigger. I see that these are signed variants and of course these may hold some value. How ever I will say that I think that they are overprized and not likely to rise in value.
    Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...
  • Posted: October 7, 2013 7:12:48 am
  • I didn't realize they were all auto'd either. I would pay even less for them now. They would have to be CGC'd SS for sure.
  • Posted: October 8, 2013 12:47:42 am
  • I did a deal and paid about half what he wanted and only paid 10$ for shipping to Cyprus I got #1 #19 #100 gov #105 and # greman for 60$ with shipping.you cant really get comics over here we only got 1 shop and its a 3 hour drive Cyprus is the most expensive place in Europe to ship to so any time I get a book I pay 3x the cover Sad
  • Posted: October 10, 2013 7:31:42 am
  • I wouldn't bother getting those. I'd just get the key issues because when they happen in the tv show then the value will go up.
    my cat ain't too happy with me
  • Posted: October 16, 2013 7:47:54 am
  • will these go on the price guide or is it just u.s comics?
  • Posted: October 16, 2013 6:29:04 pm
  • mickuk said:
    will these go on the price guide or is it just u.s comics?

just US comics
    I'm not saying....I'm just saying...
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 124 days, 10 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Ahoy Comics's Edgar Allan Poe's Snifter of Death Issue # 2
  • Action Planet's Hath No Fury Issue # 2
  • Kerry Lockner's Sundae Funnies Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Venom Issue # 2c