feature requests

battle scars (Comic Book Forums)

• battle scars

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 4, 2013 1:54:35 am
  • anyone think battle scars will be worth much 1st app of Agent Coulson with the new tv show and him popping up in all the new movies?
  • Posted: October 4, 2013 3:14:38 pm
  • First appearance is not battle scars. I think the consensus is Iron Man/Hulk/Fury #1.
    I think the show is going to have to be big time successful for this non-powered hero to see some worthwhile prices.
  • Posted: October 5, 2013 12:31:32 am
  • Battle Scars #1 features the first appearance of the Marvel Universe 616 Agent Coulson. This comic came out some time after the next 2 mentioned.

Iron Man/Hulk/Fury is often considered the first appearance of the movie Agent Coulson but there's an earlier appearance of this movie version in a mini comic from an Iron Man DVD pack from Wal Mart that featured a story by Christopher Gage. It wasn't distributed like a comic typically is but does feature the character in print for the first time.

http://comicbookrealm.com/series/21537/0/marvel-iron-man-walmart-exclusive-one-shot
  • Posted: October 6, 2013 8:50:14 pm
  • Yep, forgot about that one.
  • Posted: October 8, 2013 12:49:14 am
  • I got them chucked in with secret avengers complete run for 45$ so still happy
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Argo Publishing's Argo 5 Issue # 44
  • Harry N. Abrams Books's Here Comes Charlie Brown! A Peanuts Pop-Up Hard Cover # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's Masterpiece Issue # 1c
  • Image Comics's Monstress Issue # 50b