feature requests

Farlaine the Goblin selling for $24 $29 (Comic Book Forums)

• Farlaine the Goblin selling for $24-$29

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 3, 2013 9:17:09 pm
  • Farlaine the Goblin #1 from Studio Farlaine was released last week. It has a print run of 1350 copies. It has been selling for $24 plus. It is a really interesting book. It was 50 pages of story and had a cover price of $5. Not many stores ordered it.
    http://comicsheatingup.net/2013/10/01/farlaine-the-goblin-heating-up-interview/
    Http://www.comicsheatingup.net
    www.facebook.com/comicsheatingup
  • Posted: October 4, 2013 1:06:07 am
  • My store got 3 of them. I picked one of them. Ever since you clued me in to flipping, my shop has been ordering a lot of the obscure indy stuff.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: October 4, 2013 3:16:59 pm
  • I got a copy of it but haven't read it yet. Been looking forward to it all week. I won't sell it until I do and then I probably won't anyway.
  • Posted: October 21, 2013 7:13:58 pm
  • I see its listed as sold out, but the Farlaine website is still selling copies for 5 dollars, and that comes with the option of having them signed and "doodled". Am I missing something, because I see there are a ton on ebay for 12 and up.
  • Posted: October 21, 2013 10:56:25 pm
  • Just grabbed one from the site, signed w/doodles... Pretty cool for the $5 cover price plus shipping. Grab one now, seems set for a big run
  • Posted: November 6, 2013 8:27:02 am
  • I just picked up some copies from my LCS. The question is - hold or flip? (I.e. is anyone expecting a price rise?)
  • Posted: November 6, 2013 12:16:22 pm
  • IMO, I'd flip them now, if you can gain some profit. The price hasn't moved at all in one and a half months when this thread started. There are still copies at my LCS at their original price of $4.99. I only picked 1 up as I heard it was good, but haven't read it yet. The print run is small, but there isn't a huge demand for this and so, it's value is not rising.
  • Posted: November 9, 2013 10:42:59 am
  • Got my signed with doodle copy in the mail. Pretty cool actually, for the price you can't go wrong. Pretty decent 1st issue. I'm keeping this one for sure. I recommend picking one up
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 124 days, 10 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Black Caravan's Count Draco: Knuckleduster Issue # 1one stop-a
  • Bear Claw's My Nightmarish Little Venomous Ponies Issue # 1izzy-b
  • Antarctic Press's Rags Issue # 1sdcc
  • Viz Media's Yakuza Lover Soft Cover # 3