feature requests

IDW's The Other Dead sells out in one week (Comic Book Forums)

• IDW's The Other Dead sells out in one week

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 4, 2013 3:21:12 pm
  • The obama with guns cover is cool.
  • Posted: October 4, 2013 7:01:21 pm
  • Yeah it is. I looked it up on ebay. I didn't any at the stores today but I did pick up 3 of the turtle covers.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: October 21, 2013 3:35:11 pm
  • Ok, just stopped by the LCS and bought four copies, they had the Obama for 14, but I just went with the two regular covers. Figure if they don't do well, I'll give the extras to my brother.
  • Posted: October 21, 2013 10:57:51 pm
  • Grabbed the last 2 standards at my LCS last week. Decent read I thought.
  • Posted: October 30, 2013 7:42:07 am
  • I visited 4 different local comic shops and managed to get all covers except the Obama variant. They were all the last copies in the stores. Story has been kind of bland so far. Hope it picks up in issue 3.
  • Posted: October 31, 2013 6:56:39 pm
  • Ehh, right now it's just a gimmick. Zombie apocalypse, but with a twist. And strippers! *facepalm* Hoping something will happen with just three issues left.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Crisis on Infinite Earths Issue # 7fan expo-c
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1b
  • Ablaze Media's The Prism Issue # 7e
  • DC Comics's Tim Drake: Robin TPB # 2