feature requests

ASM #620 variant (Comic Book Forums)

• ASM #620 variant

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 15, 2013 8:44:07 pm
  • What's making it hot? Of course this is one I've never bothered picking up yet.
  • Posted: September 16, 2013 9:32:06 am
  • I have no idea why that would be so hot either. I'm still baffled that the What if? Deadpool /Venom #1 from last year jumped to over $40+
  • Posted: September 27, 2013 10:10:59 pm
  • It's a 1:15 variant. There's nothing special about it. The cover is not even appealing. Probably some guys trying manipulate the price by making you think you should pay big bucks now before it skyrockets and miss the boat like ASM 667 or ASM 678. After what happened to those two comics, most completionists are now paranoid and ripe for the picking. Just my two cents on the matter.Shame on you
  • Posted: September 28, 2013 2:29:20 pm
  • Keep in mind you have Spider-Man and Deadpool collectors buying up this issue and there weren't many out there to began with... Being 1:15 doesn't necessarily make it a common variant. It's how many retailers participated in the incentive... It doesn't look like many retailers participated in this particular incentive or ebay would be full of people unloading these at $200 each instead of there only being one copy currently listed on ebay for sale...Wink

Last edited September 28, 2013 10:39:28 pm

7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 64 years, 88 days, 11 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • AfterShock Comics's Maniac Of New York: The Bronx Is Burning Issue # 1c
  • HECK Editions / Gates of Heck, Inc's Original Sin: The Visionary Art of Joe Coleman Hard Cover nn
  • IDW Publishing's Sleeping Beauties Issue # 8ri
  • Thwack! Pow! Productions's The Original Sin Issue # 2