feature requests

DC covers this week (Comic Book Forums)

• DC covers this week

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 13, 2013 11:32:17 pm
  • I stopped by Hastings Wed and they said their shipment of wave 2 was hung up at their local distributor and to try again Thursday. I went Thursday after work (6pm) and they still had 4 Harley's sitting there. I bought all four and sold one on eBay within a few hours for $20 + shipping which paid for all four. I also have another copy incoming from Midtown that's showing as fulfilled and shipped. I plan on selling 3 more Harley's but not sure when? I'm worried they'll begin to slow down but Harley is so popular and she's got her own title coming. I only wanted the Bat books for my collection but I've been picking up multiple titles the past couple weeks. Do you think the 2nd print 3D sets will hurt the first print 3D values when they're released next year?
  • Posted: September 14, 2013 9:15:09 am
  • Calpounder said:
    Do you think the 2nd print 3D sets will hurt the first print 3D values when they're released next year?

Just my "guesstimation"...I believe when the 2nd print sets come out, there will be a slight down-tick in value on some of the popular issues (HQ & Lobo)...emphasis on slight, as there are rumors that these 2 villains will get their own series soon...
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

• Posted: September 14, 2013 3:49:06 pm
  • Mr Freeze will be next. Wink
  • Posted: September 14, 2013 4:44:37 pm
  • Jimidee said:
    Mr Freeze will be next. Wink

Hope not, I skipped Mr Freeze......
  • Posted: September 18, 2013 6:32:49 am
  • Just came back from my LCS. Weirdly, the only 3-D cover I could not get was the Justice League (Dial E) one. They were completely sold out in both the shops I went to. Also I managed to pick up the last 3-D cover of Teen Titans (Deathstroke). Does anyone know the reason behind the demand of these two titles in particular? It doesn't seem to be due to the limited print runs this time.
  • Posted: September 18, 2013 11:27:13 am
  • Holy , Joker's Daughter going for $80 plus on ebay.

Midtown already sold out of it on their previews. gaaaahhh!
  • Posted: September 18, 2013 3:03:30 pm
  • At the end of all of this I will have a couple of extras to trade of various titles and a couple that I need. I am going to hold off buying any over priced so that I can do some trading with others.
  • Posted: September 18, 2013 7:02:47 pm
  • Same with me. My LCS really let me down this week and for whatever reason didn't get me books I normally have on my pull.

46 posts • Page 1 of 5
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Killer Comics's Crucifix Executioner Issue # 3
  • DC Comics's Supergirl Annual # 2
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures - April Special Issue # 1b
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Issue # 2