feature requests

Ultimate Spider Man 6B (Niagara Falls Variant) (Comic Book Forums)

• Ultimate Spider-Man 6B (Niagara Falls Variant)

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 4, 2013 1:31:14 pm
  • I bought 4 copies of this issue today for $20, all at least 9.0. Now, the guide says $42 NM, but I'm wondering if this is a "sought after" issue from Spider-Man collectors or not? I'm not sure I want to sell any of them yet, but just wondering. I know there are a lot of Spider-Man collectors here so wanted to ask for your opinions about this book.

Thanks.
  • Posted: July 5, 2013 11:01:21 pm
  • I know the ASM ones are kinda hit and miss, sometimes I see them go for a decent price and other times not so much. Not too sure about Ultimate though. ...
  • Posted: July 17, 2013 10:06:47 pm
  • Went to one of my LCS's today......he has one on his wall for $65! Many things on his "wall" are way overpriced though.
  • Posted: July 18, 2013 5:47:22 am
  • The funny thing about this book is I was in Niagra falls a few years back , maybe 7-8 when this book was selling for $80 bucks on eBay. I walked into the Marvel attraction there and asked if they had the book the girl at the counter pulled out the box and there was about 80 of them left. So I bought the last of them. Sold about 30 of them on eBay at first dot 40-60 each and was approached by Jimmy Jay and Co. Who wanted to buy them all. They took the rest of my stock and I made out handsomely. I paid $3 bucks canadian a pop for them and sold most of the rest of them for $40 bucks each. I paid off a few bills with that deal.
    Http://www.comicsheatingup.net
    www.facebook.com/comicsheatingup
  • Posted: July 18, 2013 7:12:11 am
  • Funny thing is, the LCS I was at was IN Niagara Falls, lol. Probably thinking a Spider-Man fan will come in from out of town and buy it to complete his collection. Very likely.

It's too bad Marvel Adventure City closed up. I really missed the boat on getting the Niagara Falls variants.

That's a sweet deal you got though!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • D.C. Thomson & Co.'s Commando: For Action and Adventure Issue # 5735
  • IDW Publishing's Dead Seas TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 42b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths: Trouble in Tijuana TPB # 1b