feature requests

ASM #700 4th print (Comic Book Forums)

• ASM #700 4th print

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 2, 2013 10:02:07 am
  • I didn't think the 3rd printing sold all that well. My LCS didn't order any. Never the less we have a printing number four...Surprised I'm assuming it's going to be an homage to #400 since this was art shown for the 4th print

Last edited April 2, 2013 10:11:18 am

• Posted: April 2, 2013 10:14:13 am
  • Sick Eh? Sick Eh?

No thank you. I liked the homage to #100 on the 3rd print but now they're just getting ridiculous. I guess the good news is #200 is not really an iconic image so we probably won't be seeing an homage of this for the 5th print. Very Happy

fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: April 2, 2013 10:17:38 am
  • I would not rule out an homage to #500 for the 5th print though.

• Posted: April 2, 2013 11:12:22 am
  • I always liked #500. I was still holding out for this one...

• Posted: April 2, 2013 12:51:43 pm
  • Me too. Unfortunaely I don't see them doing that one.
  • Posted: April 5, 2013 11:21:53 pm
  • This will be the last cover for ASM # 700. Way back in December they mentioned 12th and final cover revealed which was the Christmas variant. They had this planned out a long time ago. This 4th printing is the 12th different cover for ASM # 700 and last. Finally, the end of Amazing Spider-Man.
  • Posted: April 6, 2013 12:21:50 am
  • stormraider said:
    This will be the last cover for ASM # 700. Way back in December they mentioned 12th and final cover revealed which was the Christmas variant. They had this planned out a long time ago. This 4th printing is the 12th different cover for ASM # 700 and last. Finally, the end of Amazing Spider-Man.

We'll see...? If printing four does well and Marvel could make a few dollars off a fifth printing I wouldn't count it out...?Smile

33 posts • Page 1 of 4
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Ben and Don Chin's Overload Issue # 3
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 1
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 9
  • American Veterinary Medical Assn.'s V-Force: Veterinarians to the Rescue Issue nn