feature requests

Bedlam (Comic Book Forums)

• Bedlam

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 13, 2012 1:47:17 pm
  • New series by Nick Spencer. The NYCC variant is selling out at $40 on the Collectors Society website. I picked it up on ebay for a BIN of $25 just to make sure I don't miss the next big one.
  • Posted: October 14, 2012 9:16:47 pm
  • This is going to be a big book. The Third Eye Comics variant is selling like Hot cakes at $15 each
    Http://www.comicsheatingup.net
    www.facebook.com/comicsheatingup
  • Posted: October 14, 2012 10:10:04 pm
  • oni424 said:
    This is going to be a big book. The Third Eye Comics variant is selling like Hot cakes at $15 each
    Thanks for the tip!
  • Posted: October 15, 2012 11:18:30 am
  • There are going to be several variants/exclusives of this one. I've seen of at least 4 already (Detroit Fanfare Convention, Third Eye, Forbidden Planet, and a Phantom cover).

In the same order:

Detroit Fanfare Variant

Third Eye Comics Variant

Forbidden Planet Variant

No scan of the Phantom cover yet.

Also, I've heard Larry's Comics will have a variant as well but can't confirm yet. I don't see it listed on their site yet. Happy hunting!!

Last edited October 16, 2012 10:11:35 am
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: October 15, 2012 11:21:24 am
  • My only concern is if the hype is going to kill the future value.
  • Posted: October 15, 2012 11:31:38 am
  • Really like that Forbidden Planet cover. Just gotta figure out what shipping to Canada will cost.
  • Posted: October 15, 2012 1:11:37 pm
  • I briefly glossed over the free preview and I found it too spooky for my taste.
    Although I wouldn't say I'll pass on this one yet.
    Maybe the halloween spirit might change my mind.
  • Posted: October 16, 2012 10:14:19 am
  • junobeach said:
    Really like that Forbidden Planet cover. Just gotta figure out what shipping to Canada will cost.

Yes, I do too. Oh and I forgot to mention those appear to all be signed by Nick Spencer.
  • Posted: October 16, 2012 2:06:36 pm
  • fsjeter said:
    junobeach said:
    Really like that Forbidden Planet cover. Just gotta figure out what shipping to Canada will cost.

Yes, I do too. Oh and I forgot to mention those appear to all be signed by Nick Spencer.
    I ordered three but I'm still waiting to find out what shipping will cost. They're supposed to contact me with the price.
  • Posted: October 16, 2012 7:17:01 pm
  • Nick Spenser is doing a signing at Third Eye Comics on October 26th. Anyone want me to pick up a signed copy of the third eye variant or regular cover pm me. I will see how many I can get.
    Http://www.comicsheatingup.net
    www.facebook.com/comicsheatingup
21 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 252 days, 5 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Al Barrett's Atomman Special # 11
  • Marvel Comics's Avengers: Twilight Issue # 5e
  • Valiant Entertainment's Bloodshot Unleashed - Reloaded Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's Captain Marvel Issue # 7